Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mark your calendars

July 28th and 29th are the dates.  The place is Black Creek Pioneer Village in Toronto.

Why mark your calendar?  They are hosting an outdoor quilt show.  I've never been to one, but I've seen pictures of other shows and have always wanted to see one.  I've booked my girlfriends and we are planning to be there as soon as the gates open.

York Heritage Quilters Guild will be hosting the event along with the Village.  I've been to York Heritage Quilt shows and their shows are wonderful.  There will be vendors too.

Here are the publicity postcards and I'm going to share a link with you so you can read all about the show.


http://blackcreek.ca/events/event.dot?id=125727

You will see the vendors are listed on the link and you can even submit your quilt for display.

I hope I see you there.  It promises to be a wonderful event and another unique quilt show.






Search This Blog