Friday, August 17, 2018

It isn't much

but it's something.

My daughter-in-law and grandson came to visit.  They had a bag in their hand that had........f.a.b.r.i.c inside.  Apparently, Heather told Kyle that she would make him some pillowcases.

Well, that was awhile ago and she never got them done.  She has no explanation as to why.

"Grandma, could you please do it?"  So here they are.

I think the green guy is the Incredible Hulk and then I'm done.  This is "guy" fabric and I was too old before this stuff became popular.  This one is slightly off,  Must have been that glass of wine I had before I started.  (P.S. I never drink anything alcoholic so it had to have been the rotary cutter's fault.)
 Then he chose this fabric.  Apparently, this is Zelda.........she is rather cute I will say that.  No idea who or what she is all about.


We have had the odd day with the odd bit of rain.  I had taken a photo 
a while ago of this daisy with raindrops but it was blurred.
It was ditched from the computer
and when the rain was done I went back out and snapped this.
It's hard to believe that summer is coming to an end.
I won't miss this summer.  The double "h's" are not my cup of tea.
It has been a gruelling summer and the weather certainly didn't help.


I hope to get back to the quilting/sewing room soon.  I found a 
quilt hanging downstairs that is ready for the long arm
I had completely forgotten about it.
I have 6 placemats ready for the long arm that were a gift for our
son and daughter-in-law in June.  Thank goodness, I didn't say which June.
I have a really cute baby panel that I want made up.

Some day!!
Seems to be my motto now.

My farmer is home.
My farmer is on the road to recovery.
To quote my friend's daughter
"Praisealulia"



Search This Blog