Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Wow

For many of you, there will never be a need for this programme, 
but
for a long arm quilter it is wonderful

The website is
Pinetools
and it allows you to
overlay your pantograph
on your quilt 
just to see if you would like it.

I tried it for a quilt I was going to do
because instead of horizontal (widthwise)
I wanted to do it vertical. (lengthwise)

I downloaded a picture of a baby panel
 and my pantograph
I chose my files and loaded the panel first and then the pantograph
I did a bit with the transparency feature
and Voila!, this is what it would look lik
when I stitch it out
I don't know the exact size I will make my pantograph
but this gives me an idea of how it will look

Just another thing to do on the laptop!  Like I need another toy.

Here's the link in case you want to play too

P.S.  Sorry, my block for this month will be a few days in coming.  The Baker's Cyst behind my right knee have decided to act up and walking is very uncomfortable.  Give me a couple of days and when the weather changes, all will be "right as rain."

Search This Blog