I was given the panel as a Christmas gift along with a few other bits of fabric. I knew what I wanted to do, but then I was in the store and all that changed. This was not the original design or #2, or #3, but it was the final one.
Two days of sewing and the top was done. I did consider buying a co-ordinating fabric for the back and then changed my mind. I had blocks left over and one of the To Be or Not to Be strips. I ended up with this along with two pieces from the "backing box". When I remember I sew my label right onto the backing before I quilt the entire piece.
The thread is King Tut Linen and the pantograph is Hearts from Anne Bright Designs.
and here it is. Of course, it had to be inspected. It was snowing and nighttime so I shot the photos in the hallway and in the kitchen. You gotta do what ya can!
There is one block left over from the quilt. I need a mascot, so I'm going to make it into a little wall hanging that I can hang at my desk. Her name will be "Fleur"!
Nope, not showing you until she is all done!