Thursday, December 7, 2017

I am so happy with

how this turned out.

I have a boy quilt ready to donate, but I wanted something for a girl.  A new wee quilt shop opened in town so I went in and lo and behold I spotted this.  It is flannel and it is directional!
I sat down with EQ and designed something that could be used either way.  It won't matter which way it goes on the bed.  It will be right!
As you can see two rows go one way, two rows go the other.

I bought a new pantograph just for this quilt, but as it stitched out so beautifully I'm sure I will be using it again.
Back again to King Tut Mommy's Dearest #916.  Every colour in the thread was in the fabric.

Some people sure have a lot of luck!  This was the end of the quilt and the end of the batting!!
All done and ready for delivery, which by the time you read this may have been done!




Search This Blog