Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I have something to show you

that I am really happy with.

It isn't mine.  It belongs to the group that I volunteered to quilt for.  This was donated to the group by Lynda.  I bought the backing because I wanted to.  I quilted it with a new pantograph that I love.  This is my first "big" quilt on the long arm.  It took me 4 1/2 bobbins of thread to stitch it out and almost the whole day.  My knee gives me grief if I stand for too long, so I try to take breaks in between.
One little block in the entire quilt suggested the pantograph

 and it hit it right on!

The pantograph is called Daisy Bounce and the thread is King Tut, Mummy's Dearest #916


Photo Gallery......





The original intention was to raffle this quilt.
I'll let you know if they do.


I'm so sorry.  It was decision time at our house and someone couldn't make the decision.  Too much thought on that and not enough on the blog.  I'll do better tomorrow.



Search This Blog