Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Well, the EQ layout looked good

I tried this on EQ and I thought it looked okay
and then I made it up
The centre is a panel
and I added the two sides for width
I didn't want the chevron fabric to complete the sashing
on the blocks because I knew it wouldn't match


I decided once it was done, it really didn't look too bad.
and it is
almost totally reversible
 These are some of the sayings on the panel
and it would work for both a young lad
and a grown up son!!!!






 The pantograph really doesn't show up
on the quilt
The default was over 10" so I made it smaller
down to 8"
but still it is too big
The fabric line is called
Nuts and Bolts and it is by Northcott
The pantograph is from Urban Elementz
and is called
"Nutz and Boltz"
and it is a freebie.
I used a grey variegated OMNI-V thread 
and as always
Hobbs Batting.
I have two more of these to do
One is going to be just the panel for a door that heads into
someone's workshop!
Not saying who, just someone I know who just bought a new house
Now that should keep you guessing

Search This Blog