Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Zoooooming around the world, Part two

I chose the same panto and the same thread for quilt number 2 made out of left-overs from quilt number one.  Anne donated some fabric to this one, that she had in her stash.  I needed one more white block and one more panel block.

 When I look at this thread it looks orange, but when you stitch it out.........you can see pink, red, yellow but it works
and looks great when it is on the quilt.

 Anne gave me a piece of fabric -- full width -- of the panel fabric or maybe it wasn't a panel -- not sure, now.  Anyway it was perfect to lengthen the backing.

I chose orange for the binding for this one.  I had planned on using the strip but I do love orange and green and when they are together, well in my humble opinion, they just zing!

 I'm trying to figure out how I can save a piece of this white picket fence just for photography purposes.  I don't think Karl will be amused if I do, but boy I sure would like to.



Search This Blog