Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Zooming around the world, Part one!

I had a lot of left-overs from Zooooom, so I used EQ to figure out what to do with it.  I came up with a Trip Around the World design.  I dug through my stash and had some fabric given to me by Anne that was in her stash.
It wasn't right.  The blue and the orange just weren't working where they were.  Kim suggested I move the two lime green bordered blocks up on the same row and I thought that blue had to go.  There were no other blue edged blocks in the top.
So, I unstitched only to stitch them back together wrong!  Unstitch again
and this time I paid closer attention using the print out of the quilt as my guide -- which I should have done in the first place.
I had to press one shirt of Karl's (the only shirt he has that I actually will iron), so I spent Saturday evening in my sewing room
and seeing as I was there I figured I may as well make the backing.
Now what to do in regards to the panto, to the thread, to the binding........




Search This Blog