Thursday, May 18, 2017

Throwback Thursday

This is our daughter.  She was in kindergarten when this photo was taken by the local newspaper.
It was Play Day for the younger grades and kindergarten.  They mixed up the ages and then they had races......quite a variety of them.
I went over and was sitting on the hill watching with other Moms.  All of a sudden her kindergarten teacher came up to me, so excited......."Kristina is going to be in the newspaper.  The photographer took her picture."  I have never seen a teacher so happy, so thrilled.  The photo actually made it into the paper and then I went and got a copy.  This all happened in 1977.
I must add this is her husband's favourite photo.  I think I'll frame it and give it to him.....well, maybe.  It sure will be hard to part with.

Search This Blog