Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Hearts'n Flowers


I looked at the fabric, I looked at the pantograph and the decision was made.  I went into EQ
 and designed a few quilts with different layouts.
I opted for..........

I used the design wall too
 and then finally chose this layout.

 I drove all the way back to Oakville to buy the backing because I was going to a sale!!  Never bought a thing that was on the sale table.  But I'm happy with my choice.
I loaded in one afternoon and then after supper went down and stitched out the pantograph that has become my favourite.
I chose this gorgeous OMNI-V thread from Superior Threads for the top and the bottom ~~
Raspberry Parfait #9030
 and the top was ready for binding
 one flower actually landed on a flower
 and one heart nearly made the mark
 the backing looks good too!
and done!




Search This Blog