Tuesday, March 28, 2017

These are really cute

for a little boy.  I made them up over a week-end just by digging through my scraps of fabric.
and yes, they passed inspection!
It is a freebie and probably from a place you just wouldn't expect it.  APQS which is a long arm quilting machine company from the United States.  The instructions can be found here:

If you want a really quick quilt, and this one is on my list of "to-do's", check this out.
Original design from Bradie Sparrow at Sparrow Studio in Edmonton, Alberta.
This is called the "Bento Box" and here is a tutorial on how to make 
the disappearing Bento Box.
Yes, I'm going to try it.
Tomorrow I'm going to share with you the latest quilt I've been working on.
I wanted to get rid of some batiks that I've had for a long time and this seemed to be the block to use it on.  Cody has volunteered to give this quilt a new home.
This is the LeMoyne Star block.  I made mine with only one colour way for the star points instead of what was suggested.
I really wanted this pattern so I spent the dollars quite awhile ago so it would be in my computer.
I'll tell all tomorrow!  

Search This Blog