Friday, January 27, 2017

I've been cruising

and this is what I've found.

This is a freebie from McCalls Quilting.  I kind of like this one, so it's on my "to-do" list somewhere down the road.


I'm in the midst of making my door banner/wall banner for Canada's 150th birthday.  It will be here soon and I'll provide a pattern for it.  In the meantime, this has been found for you to inspire you, to design your own.  I'm one of those that don't like to follow the crowd, but just do my own thing.  Take a peek at these.
Just in case, I'm using the Moda line of Canadiana fabric for my banner......the greys and the reds with just a touch of black.  

I bought some gorgeous STOF fabrics on sale at the Village Square Quilt Shop
back in December.  After I got them home and petted them, I went online to find something and ended up on the Lecien website.
I found this pattern along with another that I have printed off and will be making.
Take a wander around and see what else is there.  

and one more.  
This is my favorite designer.  I have made two of her patterns and sections of others.  One of them is now in the basket and will be up next after my Canada Day banner is done.  I just love to browse her website and see what she is doing.  McKenna Ryan will never grow old.  Her work is beautiful and my favourite quilt she ever designed graces the front hallway in my home.  Storybook Farms....quilted in honour of my mother-in-law and father-in-law.  

Search This Blog