This is a simple black and white! The black is from the stash -- all the black and the white was purchased just for this project.
I tried these two fabrics, but they didn't make the cut. I bought more fabric, but just fat quarters. This is the final.
Intelligent Quilting. I actually flipped mine so the first flower started up in the top left hand corner. I just liked that lay-out better.
This is the quilt, resting over the frame for a few hours. The front....
and now it is just about done. I have three threads to sew in from where the bobbin ran out, but I decided to snap a photo at my next door neighbours while their truck was out of the driveway.
This is our morning glory. It is doing so beautifully in this basket.......lots and lots and lots of leaves! Not a bud to be found. I have no idea why, perhaps they are yet to come.