This is what I worked on. I cannot for the life of me remember where I found this, but there were no instructions.
So with a by gosh and a by golly and a lot of calculating, I set to make it.
Unfortunately, I did have to buy the white and navy blue for the rest of the quilt. I bought solids to save myself some money. I'm not a lover of solids and these drove me crazy. Boy do they fray!
This is Watercourse and it can be found on two sites, Digi-Tech or Lorien Quilting. I chose it for one reason. There are a couple of places in the panto that have kind of a "funky" looking heart. Look closely, you'll see them. You might have to use your imagination but I saw them.
I have this one cone of thread that I have trouble winding onto a bobbin. It drives me nuts! I have no idea why this is the one and only that just won't wind properly. It cause tension issues every time I use it, but for now it's the only navy blue I have in stock.
Finally, bound! It was rather hot to have a quilt lying on your knees so this took a bit of time. We finally had a pleasant evening and I sat on the front porch and finished what I had started days before.
There is an error in this quilt........kind of noticeable! I mis-measured from one row to the next one and there is a gap. I didn't even notice until I was done! I wasn't going back to take all that out.
I've learned something else in this long arm business.