Ginger Hearts

Ginger Hearts
Apricot Moon pantograph

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Sunday, July 17, 2016

My BFF

is going to be a great grandma.  Isn't she a lucky lady.
I know Jan made the wee one a quilt, so I couldn't do that.  I opted to do my old stand-by.........burp pads.
I had some flannel in stock but I needed more.  Of course, I did!  So I went over to Sewetc., in Burlington and found two pieces that I think are just perfect.
These are the two fabrics I purchased.   Soft cozy flannelette




 I use the same pattern over and over again for these.  It is a freebie from Connecting Threads here.  The inside has needle punch instead of batting because it holds its shape better.
There are 8 of them.  It should be a whole day's supply.

No, I have no idea what the baby is............girl or boy.  I told Jan I didn't want to know, but I honestly don't think she does either.
They are off in the mail this week and let's keep our fingers crossed that Canada Post doesn't go out on strike.  



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good idea......a very useful gift!

by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF