Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I am so in love.....

with this quilt.  Usually when people ask what is your favourite quilt, I tell them........the one I'm working on.  This one however, will always be one of those that you really didn't want to part with.
This quilt is perfection from the joining of the three panels, to the borders that worked out beautifully, the backing that was pieced and ended up straight when it came off the frame, to the quilting that started and ended where it should.
Other people may not feel the same way about this quilt, but I do.  When you have a plan and it comes together it makes you feel really, really good.





 The pantograph is from Digi-tech and is a Dave Hudson design.  I wanted something 'juvenile' and this worked out beautifully.  It is simply called "Airplane".
I used a Superior So Fine Variegated thread in soft green in both the top and the bobbin.  
and this little gem is going with the quilt.



Search This Blog