Tuesday, March 15, 2016

"B" is for......

beautiful

background

bluebell

and of course the colour
blue!

I have my BOM done for the month and it was a challenge
I am not a lover of the colour blue -- except for sky and water.
It has never drawn me to a shelf in a fabric store 
and it has never said 
pick me up and buy me
so
I had to search my merger stash to find the right fabric for this block
and I found it!
I had to play around a bit, but hey, it worked out in the end
I used three blue fabrics for the flower
and the same blue and green as in my "A" block
 This is one of the fabrics.  The one that is so tiny and is the one in the back 
 This fabric I used but not the front of it........the back.  It doesn't show much of the difference here
however, you can see here that I did use the reverse side.
I'm really happy with how it turned out.
It is now in the box waiting for the March block to join it.
So happy that I'm keeping up
although I must admit, they are pretty darn easy.

Search This Blog