The other quilt is what I didn't use on the first quilt and are a bit more randomly sewn together.
Both quilts measure the same........about 38" x 48" so the same pantograph can be used on both of them
When I was out a Sewetc (Sewing Machines, etc.) one day I picked up fabric for the backing and the binding. The backings were colourful, but I wanted more. I decided to enlarge the boat and had every intention to make the hull red..........but my red was lacking some pizzazz, so I did yellow again.It was fused and stitched in place and the long arm quilting will help to secure it even more.
The second quilt took a few seconds to think about. I decided to do whales because in two of the blocks the whales are very busy with the fish.
My whales are smiling, I just didn't use the right colour thread to show it off. I should have used black. Even sewing it 4 times really doesn't make it show.
I didn't give these guys air bubbles. I think there are enough on the fabric.
Anne chose this panto. It is called Treasure Hunt and it is from Anne Bright. I'm going to give Anne my favourite neutral thread.........lime green! It's a Superior Thread but for now that is all I can tell you. I don't know whether it is a King Tut, Masterpiece, So Fine.
Dumb as a door-knob!