Thursday, December 17, 2015

Merry Christmas to you all

This is the last blog post until after Christmas.  I have things to do and none of it involves sewing.  I am so happy to report that is nearly done!
The pillows are stuffed and will be wrapped soon.
I found the perfect snowmen to give to my big girls.  This is an annual tradition at our house and they look forward to it.
This one is mine.  They are getting a larger version.
I have made the annual decoration I couldn't tell you how many times, but this year I was told..,,,
you never made them for us,
so I rectified that.
I made 9 of these and they get to choose which one they want.
I didn't take a photo of all of them.  The pattern makes two the same.
I have already made the decision for next year's
It will be simple and easy, but hey I think I've said that before.
It will also reflect my hobby.

These are 3" log cabins when they are finished.  I printed off the pattern from EQ.
I have 4 placemats to finish up for the table.  We have a wee boy that likes to pull things off the table, so a large tablecloth will stay in the tote box for this year.
The matching coasters are done
and when dinner is done, they can take both the placemats and the coasters home with them.


There are changes coming to the blog
I need time for myself and this is taking over my life
I have the ideas to pass along
but getting the ideas made, the column written
is very time consuming.
I'm going to think about it over the holidays
I'll let you know in January

Search This Blog