Thursday, November 26, 2015

You knew I was going to say it


Here we go loop-de-loop.....here we go loop-de-light......
I cut my piece of fabric
1 3/4" x 10"
and folded it in half WRONG sides together
I then opened it up and took the raw edges of the fabric and pulled them into the centre
of the fabric.  BOTH sides and I held them in place with straight pins while I pressed
so the steam wouldn't burn my fingers
Then I folded the strip in half on the original fold line
It is really narrow at this stage, but I stitched it in place from one end to the other
I knotted one end, measured my length   
I wanted 7" and then knotted the other end.  I trimmed off the end 
I tacked it in place on the stocking and added a little bell.  
Both the stockings are made now.......just have to decide who is getting which one.








Search This Blog