Baby panel

Baby panel
Flutterbye

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Thursday, November 5, 2015

We are going over

to Ronald McDonald House this month, so I'm working on my donations.  I have a LOT of fabric in this house and I want to part with it.

I started with pillowcases, mainly because they are just cut and sew.
Flannel seems to have multiplied in my house.  I have given away 3 meters to a friend for her worthy cause.
Then I moved on to burp pads because that is another cut and sew with a titch of  hand sewing for the evenings.  I actually cut 6 with flannel to spare!


I thought why not some bibs!  I had an amazing pattern but couldn't put my hands on it the night I was glancing around my sewing room.  It was on the bulletin board but it has been moved, so I went on the internet.  I found these!  Dribble Bibs, which quite frankly I have never heard of before.

What a perfect gift for a baby and just in time for Christmas giving.  We have no wee ones so I'll donate these to RMHH.  It is a simple pattern that can be found here.

I also have 2 placemats this time




and some pacifier bibs, which I must admit are not quite finished!








Karl and I took a little drive north of our Town on October 23rd.  There is a place called Rattlesnake Point (no idea why it is called this, so I looked it up!)
  Rattlesnake Point receives its name from the snake-like path cut by glaciers along the edges of the Niagara Escarpment, rather than from the timber rattlesnake.

I snapped a few photos and even though it was a little late in the season for perfect fall colours, it was a lovely clear, crisp and cool day and nice to get out for a walk (climb!) in the fresh air.  Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow made with Smilebox


by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF