Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The last time

I had a quilt on the frame
someone else had a quilt on the other frame.
That other person was a lovely lady named
Sandra, who just happens to be Anne's cousin.
I put my "block" quilt on the frame because I was tired of having it laying around.
I had decided on a pantograph called
Oodles of Doodles

and a Superior Masterpiece thread called
Nightcap for the top
and just a Gütermann mauve for the back.
One spool of Gütermann filled the bobbin
I have to admit, I do love long arm quilting, but it is hard on my knees and my back when rain is in the forecast.  Unfortunately, you have to book ahead and the weatherman can't predict a month in advance!

Sandra did a Bargello quilt
She used a King Tut thread called Shifting Sands
and I  think  the name of her pantograph was Ginger Snaps.
Look at this, isn't it gorgeous
and the back was a beautiful batik
and this is Sandra
with her quilt.
It wasn't small but we both finished at about the same time.





Search This Blog