Thursday, October 1, 2015

Please welcome


Buddy!  He is our new furry friend that we adopted from the Lincoln County Humane Society on September 17th.
We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary on the 18th and we decided this year we would give each other a new friend.  Give two little boys a new home.  Buddy and his brother were born on July 3rd and they were living in foster care.  Buddy was at the shelter the day we went in, his brother was still at home.  He isn't there anymore!
These two little boys are amazing.  They are tiny though.  3 lbs for Buddy and 2.8 for Tommy.  Yes, Tommy because I did not want a "tomcat" in the house.
New toys!



Birds!






I love the bathtub!



The view from here is stupendous!  I can see the whole street!

and this is Tommy.  He is a bit harder to photograph as he is mostly black.  A bit of white on his chest and some fine white underneath his front legs and that is about it.  If he ever gets outside after dark we will never find him

Is this side good, Mom?








When we aren't wrestling, we are on the climber

I've got Dad wrapped around my little paw!

See that little bit of white,
that's about all I have.


Search This Blog