Thursday, February 19, 2015

Finished!

Two of six..........
This is for Cody's girlfriend, Emily.  She is away at university and they text each other back and forth during the week.  I know they "Skype" too, but this is the design I found and thought it fitting for her.
I used up ends of black and white fabric for the lining.  The fabric in my house has to go.  At the moment I'm trying to only buy what I absolutely need.
The middle fabric has writing on it....sew, sew, sew.....I found it at The Running Stitch in Ottawa one year when we were visiting.
(If you are ever in the area, go to the store.  It is fabulous and thanks to Barb many years ago for telling me about it.)
This pillow too has a pocket on the back.  No idea what the gift cards will be.  I'll figure that one out later.  The design is from whimsy stamps.  I really have to sit down one day at this site....some day when I have nothing else to do.




This one caught my eye one night while I spent time looking for another snowman.  I don't know why I like it so much, I just do.  Can't say who this one is for.  I haven't decided yet.


I found these two on QKR Stampede's website.
I was really selective with what I chose.  I didn't want anything to say Christmas so people could use these right through the winter.
There are so many to choose from, it came down to who was going to receive them and did I think they were cute!  Snowmen have to be cute.  I have criteria for them.

Search This Blog