Monday, January 5, 2015

Short, sweet, to the point

and a day early in posting.
I had an email come in from Angie this morning listing all the new blocks of the month starting up this month.
This one really caught my eye and I'm in!!!  By December I will have 12 ornaments to give to my family and I can't think of anything better than that.
http://bunnyhillblog.com/free-patterns/snow-happy-hearts/
This is the one for January and I will get to mine over the week-end and post what I have done.  If I were you, I would at least download the pattern to your computer because before you know it, February is here and you may not be able to get the January snowman heart
I'm going to put a reminder on the side bar for all of us.  I'll mark my calendar for the first of the month and then perhaps it will show up here on a blog post!

Sorry, I forgot to mention.........that halo.......it won't be over my snowman's head.  

Search This Blog