I started with a very big windmill.......I had four partially made pinwheels and completed them and added sashings.......
I still had fabric left so I made a strip with 3 1/2" squares......that got rid of those fabrics!
I added some cream fabric to each end
and then I added the tartan fabric to the bottom!
It is done. It is folded and put away in the basket with the top and the binding.
Now to wait until March to quilt it.
Of course, a wind was blowing when I finished it.
I have a load of fabric left over from the back so I'm going to make at least one pillowcase to go with it. Okay, maybe I'll make two and then some of that will be gone too.