Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I'm taking another class

This time I'm making a folded fabric star trivet.......say that fast 5 times!
This one
except mine will be made with these fabrics, which took me days to decide upon.
The first fabric and the last one both have
treeeeeeeees!
I decided one morning to get the cutting done.  I was days in advance of the class but I do this for two reasons.
One is so I won't change my mind again
and the other is because I have plenty of time -- I won't be rushing the night before, the day of.
I laid the instructions on the work station with another paper on top to indicate which cut I was doing.
I had my sandwich bags all ready and took a piece of masking tape and marked the "round number" and the number of cuts with the size
You will notice I cut this one close.  That teensy tiny bit of fabric was all that was left when I trimmed the final two squares.
Now, all I have to do is gather the rest of the supplies on the list,
pack them up
and hopefully have a car to get me there
or perhaps
my chauffeur will drive me over.




Search This Blog