Thursday, December 18, 2014

F.i.n.a.l.l.y

I am done the November block.  It took me two tries, but this one I'm happy with.
I wanted something different than a penguin with clothes on.  I went back in the series to block 2 and set this gal up with a great big heart!  I had a small piece of "Scandinavian" fabric left over from a previous project and used that for the heart.
 I set it a little on an angle to give it some ....... I don't know ....... pizzazz maybe?  Quirkiness?  Perhaps.  I do know I like how I did it.
 To centre the block it measures in 1 3/4" from both sides ......
and approximately 1 3/8" from the top/bottom.



I'm much happier with this block now.
If you would like a copy of this block because, like me, you have procrastinated......here you go.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B29u680jsp73aG5SYVJ1dkVrcm8&usp=sharing
Click on the page and then look at the top.  There is a little tiny printer there and click on that. You will need to print out the three pages.  I tried to make it two, but the pieces are quite large.
Okay, the December block is done as well.  Once again I changed it!  I thought this block and block number one were just too much alike, so I opted for presents in the stocking.  I am going to buy the "real mccoy" ribbon and put that on the parcels.
Shoot, I just noticed one of my penguins is falling to one side!  I'll have to fix that ---- if I can.

Search This Blog