Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Having some Christmas fun

A few weeks ago, I was in Fortino's
(our local grocery store)
and I spotted some little elves
that can sit on shelves!
I bought all they had left
5 in total
3 for me
1 each for my girls
I then went on the internet 
so I could give The Elf Poem
along with their elf.
I found two
and I printed off number 2 to accompany the gift
http://lilluna.com/elf-on-the-shelf-poem-free-printable/

then I started thinking
What is their elf name?
So I went looking for that.
I found several when I Goggled 
"how to find you elf name"
and this was my favourite
http://q1065.fm/christmas-fun-whats-your-elf-name/

I'll print this off too
and it can be sent along
with the elf.

Something fun for the girls

Only one month until the big day!!!
I know you all wanted to know that.

I popped over to Sewing Machines, etc., yesterday.  I needed fabric for Kyle's quilt.  The top is nearly done......to be seen by all next week.....but I didn't have enough border and backing fabric.
I scored!!  They are having a sale......buy 2 meters get the 3rd metre free!
The sale is on until this Saturday!



Search This Blog