King Tut Thread, Superior Threads

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My friend Susan

a.k.a. "Aus", went on holiday to Florida in the late summer. When she returned she came for a visit with a little present for me.  She is always so kind.
This was it.
I pondered what to make with the 2 yards of fabric.
I came up with many ideas and then
Susan suggested an apron.  
I went in search of a fairly new pattern I have acquired and 
then went searching for co-ordinating fabrics.
The one with the little circles would be the lining

and that dark, dark ruddy brown would accent the apron.

I did my cutting.....not properly, but I did it only to correct it later
and sat for an hour or two sewing away while the washing machine
did it's thing.

I needed one button for the wee bit of trim at the top
but I found these in my "fancy" button jar
so they were going to be sewn on instead.
Ta-Da.......
here it is

Thank you Susan for always being so thoughtful.  


by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF