I decided I liked this one.
The top is a great mixture of different colours. Greys, reds, creams and finding something that didn't take over was a bit of a challenge. White didn't work as it bounced off the red, red for the same reason. Grey wasn't blending properly either. In the end we chose a Superior Threads King Tut called Sphinx, #996. It doesn't look like it would work when you see it on the screen below but it blends beautifully with the fabrics.
We picked another King Tut......this time Sinai #900.
The machine really does all the work for you. I just stand back and watch and wait until it gets to the end of the row. Then I set it up and let it start another row.
I had the label done and the binding all cut. I decided the label would be framed the same way as I had sewn the backing together. I had lots and lots of left-over fabric.
The quilt is now bound and ready for Christmas. Phew....another thing done!
Can you believe, it's only 3 months until Christmas Day.
Here it is. Poor photography. I should have moved it to another spot but the sun was very bright the day I took the photos.