I had two pieces of flannel on the table and decided to use them for a backing. I cut them in half and sewed them together.
I had some fabric left over from a project that wasn't big enough to do much with. It's the yellow one in the photo.
I found two co-ordinates and using my head for more than a hat rack......came up with this design.
I was using the stripe for the binding so I decided that the stripe shouldn't be at the edge of the quilt. More than likely the stripe wouldn't match and I wouldn't be amused.
I needed a quilting pattern so I zoomed in on the focal fabric, snapped a photo and then cropped down to it with the programme in my computer. Then I made it really big in Word.
I joined it together with a heart
and it looks like this when you see it running across the quilt
I understand from a friend in Australia that this is Paddington Bear. I know nothing about him, so I went searching for information.
Don't tell Mr. Bond but he isn't as cute as Winnie
This is the finished quilt. Hanging from my favourite tree in the yard.