Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Talking about pillowcases

oh, weren't we?
Well, I have to share.  Elaine N. brought this case in to stitch and chat and I have to share the fabric.
She cannot remember where she bought it.  It is amazing.  I think I read everyone of them.
Karen bought some fabric when she was out west awhile ago
This is a fabric from Benartex designed by Linda Carlson and Diana Henage.  I can't find either of these fabrics anywhere, but I did find a write up about the designers.  Click on their names and you can read about them.

This fabric is from Northcott and no designer's name was on the selvedge, so I'm thinking perhaps an "in house" design.
Karen picked up the yellows in both the fabrics and then I got to play with the bands left-over from the Rescue 911 fabric.

Here they are.....48 pillowcases....made by some of the ladies of our stitch and chat group

Coming up in the next little while, gift of the month, placemat of the month.  I've been busy.





Search This Blog