Thursday, April 24, 2014

Have you seen

the latest issue of Quiltmaker?????
I love that quilt on the front!  I may have to break down and make it in time for Easter next year.  It isn't as difficult as it looks and that's all I'm saying!
I made up my blocks for this time around.  I'm not too impressed with myself because I didn't practice what I preach.  I may have to do this block over.  I forgot to fuse some interfacing to the back of the lamb.....oh, and I forgot to do the stitching from the heart to the lamb's mouth!  May as well do it over!
I love this one.  The turquoisey/blue just pops
and then my wee birds.  I did them both the same.  Some birds -- like blue jays -- you can't tell the difference between the male and the female.
It is coming together nicely.  I'm so glad I started this one.
I'm thinking of buying a metre of a cream to do the flying geese.  Not sure yet.  I do know I'm using up my greens for them.






Search This Blog