Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sorry, sorry, but I'm back

before I was suppose to be.

I want to post a link to free BOMs that are looking pretty darn good.  This is today's list and then next week, I'm going to post one more.

Here goes.  From my favorite online store, Fat Quarter Shop, this one

From Free Quilt Patterns, this is being offered.  Sign up now if you are interested.

From Two Sisters......Grandpa's Pond.  Looks like it is going to be pretty darn cute

Angie has a free BOM too.  I know a few shoe-aholics that would love this.

Quilt Doodle Designs have this one.  It looks like it may turn into a row by row, but hey it's a mystery so don't go by that.



SUGGESTION
If you decide to do a BOM for 2014, get your calendar out and mark the day of the month -- every, single month -- that the block will be posted.
If it is the first of the month, circle it with a note.
If it is the 3rd Friday of the month, note that. 
Don't leave it to your memory.  
I have a reminder and a calendar on my computer that I will be noting all my BOM's for the year.  I don't want to miss anything.  
Which ones am I doing?  The ones I have the fabric for.  

Search This Blog