Friday, July 12, 2013

Not home yet but……

We are still  basking in the sunshine in Prince Edward Island.  The day we crossed the bridge the sun came out and we have had 1/2 day of rain along with another day of rain for 1 hour.  It has been beautiful.
last day 037 - Copy
  We did a lot of shopping here and there and wandered here and there and took lots of photos.  This is what we woke up to this morning. (Friday)  I have so many pictures to share with you.  I don’t think I’ll do a smilebox, just pop one up at the end of the column……….or maybe not.
IMG_7633 - Copy

  I decided to pop in and share a link with you I just found over on Facebook.  Everyone is doing Christmas in July except me!  I’m knitting for High River Alberta and when I get home I’m going to be making sets of pillowcases.  Then off they go to Patchwork Fabrics.
Here’s the link.  I believe there is a lot of great things on it.  I’m sitting outside in the sunshine so its hard to tell, but it looks good from here.
http://blog.shopmartingale.com/quilting-sewing/easy-christmas-quilt-patterns-free/
I’ll be back in town by Monday, so I’ll be posting the next blocks of the month shortly after………..probably Tuesday.
Stay safe.  Talk to you all soon….

Search This Blog