Fall has arrived

Fall has arrived
my favourite time of the year

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nine Patch

Just as the name suggests there are 9 little blocks that make up one big block.  This block is so easy.
I think it took me longer to cut it than sew it together.  I already had the fabrics chosen, so the worst of it was over with.
IMG_7062 Two fabrics, five of one, four of the other.  I strip pieced them together after carefully laying them out, picking them up, pinning them, taking them to the sewing machine. 
Time: 5 minutes from start to finish. 
The PDF is here.  Enjoy.................tomorrow I'll give you a wee break but it is a freebie! 

by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF