Monday, June 3, 2013

It's time

I didn't think it would happen this soon, but it has.
I'm going into semi-retirement with the blog.  I have been having problems with my wrists for the last little while.  I thought at first it was arthritis, but when I stopped and put more thought into it, I realized it's from repetitive motion.
I knit and I quilt.  My two passions if you will.  They both use a similar motion and combine them and I'm in trouble.  I've had something similar before but that time it was the elbow from doing needlepoint non stop trying to get a gift done for our son.
If I don't ease up I will never be able to quilt, sew, knit, wash floors, dust, work on the computer, ever again.
I'm thinking at the moment every Wednesday, starting this week, posting a new column about what's been going on.  I would love to do two days a week, but that isn't going to give me the time off I need.  I will continue with the BOM on the dates I've set out......15th and 16th of each month..........as most of that is done and I can accomplish that.
I'm sorry.  To those that share their morning coffee with me...........I guess I'll be drinking less and bumming around more.  Not too likely, but I'm going to try.
You can follow by email.  You sign up at the bottom of the page...................down there, right at the bottom and the column will come right into your mailbox.

Search This Blog