Friday, May 3, 2013

I’m leaving

next week for a holiday.  We are going to see friends and tulips.  Karl and I go nearly every year, but this year it will be extra special.  Our BFF’s are flying in from St. John’s and we are partying for the week in Ottawa.

Jan and I are taking in a quilt show at the RA Centre.  I’ve been told it is very, very good.  I’ve driven past when quilt shows have been on in the past, but as Karl drove right past the doorra centre when I mentioned it, I got the idea he wasn’t too enthused about it.

I’m dragging Jan kicking and screaming to The Running Stitch   so we can take a look around and see the fabulous fabrics they carry.  Jan is a quilter too, so I don’t think I’ll have to try too hard to get her there.  Maybe there is a hardware store in the neighbourhood for the men.  running stitch

Be good while I’m gone.  It’s only one week.  Our sweet Misty is going on holiday too.  She is spending the time with her favourite doctor.  She’ll be well taken care of.



The next post will be on May 15th.......the next block for "The Collection" which is amazing I have to tell you.



My projects for the month of May include the finishing of two more baby quilts and then Sylvia's!!!!!  I would like the top together so I can take out the paper while we are off on our summer vacation.  It seems like a good idea now.......we'll see if I change my mind later on.  It may be the "summer" project to end all "summer" projects.

Search This Blog