Wednesday, May 29, 2013

before we left on holidays

I finished up a few things.
I delivered my 12 quilts to Healthy Babies, Healthy Children
IMG_6513


and I tossed in the little hats I had been knitting up too
IMG_6514
I finally stopped procrastinating and did the last pot holder so it's in the Christmas box
 IMG_6525
I also worked on our new bed runner.  I did the machine quilting on it.  It took longer as I changed my mind part way through.....just like a woman!  It does look good though.
I'm going to show you the rest of the hats for Healthy Babies, Healthy Children here instead of doing another column about them.  Karen from Stitch and Chat took a ball of yarn and then went out and bought some and made up these hats.  Karen crochets and she makes up two in an evening.
IMG_6902
All the yarn is Bernat's Jacquard.  Different colours and all the hats come out differently which is what I love about variegated yarns.IMG_6903I finished up a few.  I also decided to make up little mitts for all the hats.  I have 4 pairs left to go as of writing this.  I can do a pair in an evening or an afternoon on the front porch. 
IMG_6898  I'll have to drop up again soon.  My little storage bag is overflowing.

Search This Blog