Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It’s show and tell

day.  The long arm fairy delivered our quilts to us at stitch and chat and I had my camera with me…..on purpose…..just for you.
The first up were done by Margery.  Fabulous little numbers they are…..
IMG_5997
IMG_6003
 IMG_5998 and yes the quilting is slightly different
IMG_6000
This is Kathy’s.  Beautiful isn’t it.
IMG_6001 IMG_6002
The next few I’m not too sure of.  They could be Karen’s or they could be her daughter’s.  I got a little overwhelmed when they started appearing.
IMG_6004
IMG_6005
IMG_6006
IMG_6007
I didn’t take photos of all of the quilting on these four.  Don’t know why.  Senior’s moment I guess.
IMG_6008
This is from one of them.  I do recall our fairy long armer as saying “I’m not doing paw prints anymore.”  I think she has had enough of that panto.  Glad I got mine done awhile back.  It really is the cutest pantograph.
IMG_6009
This is mine.  It’s a simple nine patch and the snowball block.  It’s for my wee friend Julia for her 2 1/2 year birthday – which has past by the way. 
My friend Tracy who works in a quilt shop called The Paisley Duck in Washington state, featured some of these fabrics on her blog a long time ago.  I asked her to send me a few yards and I would send the money.  She did and I did and here is the outcome.  I really love the focal fabric.  I was also able to get a pillowcase for Julia from the fabrics.  I scored on this one!!!   That is our show and tell for the month of March.  I’m sure all of them are bound and ready for delivery by now……………

Search This Blog