Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Charleen bought this one

right out from underneath me.  The devil! 
IMG_6062
The cover caught my eye.  I love that design and when I looked inside ~~ wow, it was easy to do!  Love that too.
Let’s take a gander through some of the pages.  I’m not giving it all away, just photos of the ones I really like.
IMG_6061
Wouldn’t this make a great wedding gift?  It looks like it would make up pretty quickly.


IMG_6060

I like this one too.  A bit more work, but so worth it.  I can see some of these made up in reproduction fabrics too. 
This one you could definitely do.  IMG_6071 Those propellers would just pop right off the page.
The other cute thing in the book are notes of what happened in 1931, 1932, etc. 
The best thing I know of that happened in 1932……….Karl was born! 
Books to keep and peruse in the evenings.

Search This Blog