Monday, March 25, 2013

Finally

I got to the Museum.  I didn’t think it was ever going to happen.  Foul weather kept us home on one occasion and then I knew Karl really didn’t want to go on another, so we checked out something else instead.  A new Target store has come to the area. Was it worth the drive to Milton?  Not much different from Walmart.  I don't really know what all the hype was about.
I emailed Charleen and asked her if she would like to take a day trip and off we went on Tuesday the 12th. to stratford map
The Museum display was really nice and I’ve made a Smilebox for you.  We are going back up in May to take in another show and seeing as I’m allowed to take photos, I’ll post that one on here too.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow personalized with Smilebox

After the Museum we decided to take in a little quilt shop that was on the way home.  That’s for tomorrow.  While in that quilt shop, the owner suggested another quilt shop so darned if we didn’t go there too.  That’s for the day after tomorrow.

Okay, last week's clue is done.  It took me an hour.  I'm thinking I may continue with these style of Mystery Quilt.  I'm enjoying it.  It must be time soon to start putting it together.


Search This Blog