Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday soooooooooo

for your pleasure, I'm posting this wonderful film. I found it on a website while checking out a quilt show that is being held in the Perth County Museum in Stratford, Ontario.  I told Karl we are off on a day trip this month.  I don't know whether he was too amused when I told him where we were off to.  He isn't the Museum type.  I am, but getting him in the doors................  strangely enough once inside he does enjoy himself.   Grab a coffee, sit back and watch.  This is amazing.  Thanks to Gayle Thomas for the enormous amount of work put into this. 




Courtepointe by Gayle Thomas, National Film Board of Canada

 

 

 

 
 

Congratulations

to our boy

for driving on the highways and byways for

20 years

accident free. 

Way to go Peter!!!

 

Search This Blog