You saw the quilt from last week and this will be its partner.
I gathered up all the bits and pieces left over from “Love” and thought about how I would like to do it. I wanted to use up the rest of the panel…….yes part of that quilt was a panel.
I drew up a rough sketch and then placed the fabrics on the flannel wall. The green in this collection is rather bright so I wanted to distribute it throughout the quilt.
I sewed row one together with both the yellow and the green fabrics. It looked good.
I kept going with row two.
Not so bad, so I finished it up. It didn’t take long and its not big. The width is about 35” and the length……gee I don’t know, I never measured.
A few years ago I started a quilt called Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler. It was free on the internet for quite awhile and then sha-zam it was gone. Ah-ha it came out in a book for you to purchase. Okay another story for another day. Anyway, I’ve changed my mind on that quilt so I’m using the fabrics from it for the backings for the two Love quilts. Have to get them made before I change my mind.
This was my challenge for the month of February. I think I’ll work on Sylvia’s in March. I do have to buy chocolate brown fabric……yikes, 4 yards.
I went behind the scenes to put back the comments section. It says it is there, but darned if I can find it. Sorry about that. I have no idea why it isn't appearing. I'm sure someday when I'm not thinking about it, it will rear its head.