Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So what did I buy?

so glad you asked. 
I bought these!  I love them.  I’m thinking this might be Kristina’s anniversary quilt.  Just haven’t decided on a pattern yet.  I want to pop in some green with it, so I still have some looking around to do. (I decided this after I got home.)
IMG_4901The perle cotton is for the mitts I’m giving to everyone this year.  That will be the little loop.  IMG_4930
Now we all bought something else.   Great little kits to make “trees”.  As always beautifully packaged up.  I’m making mine up today at the Christmas snacking party I’m going to.  I should have photos soon.  Yes I chose “funky fabric”.  I’m hoping to set these on top of the microwave in the kitchen.

When we were all done in Waterford, we headed back to Dundas dundas to oakville to Anita’s Open House.  Anita is my Superior Thread (okay, not just mine…..) dealer.  She has every thread that you could ever want. 
IMG_4870IMG_4871 
I decided to stock up for winter as you never know what kind of winter you are going to have.  Little did I know I was about to be in that weather on the drive home!1085  Underneath that snow was ice.  Thank goodness everyone was driving carefully.  It wasn’t a pleasant drive home, but we all made it safe and sound.
We did stop for lunch and it was fabulous.  Karen and I had a salad, Charleen had a scone and Margery had the quiche.  We all said we would definitely go back to Taylor’s Tea Room in Dundas.

Search This Blog