Baby panel

Baby panel
Flutterbye

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Monday, November 19, 2012

The World of Threads

festival in Oakville is held in many different venues with many different pieces.
I was one of the sitters in The Gallery at Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre.  I took my camera and took a photo of every piece on display.  I was there for several hours and each time I looked at a piece I saw something different. 
I have made “Smilebox”es of different parts of the show.  This was the “Neutrals” show in The Gallery.
Enjoy
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow made with Smilebox

by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF