There wasn’t a lot of colour variations so I started with tan, then green, red, and finally black. I started all over and continued in that vein until I had 12 rows.
It took me one day – not even that – to sew it all together. Only one mistake in the whole thing. I was finished by coffee time…..3:00 pm in my house.
I had a backing in the cupboard and pulled it out and this is what I’m using. I found this in a little quilt shop up in Mennonite country……sorry, I don’t remember the name of the shop or where it was. We were out for a drive and I saw it as we were driving along.
It’s going to stay 38 x 38”. I don’t want to buy more fabric. This will just lie on the back of the sofa during the holiday season. (I told a fib......more about this next week.)
I have a great quilting design already picked out, but I want thread in either red or green. Of course, I do…….I don’t have that colour thread from Superior in my thread collection.
I’ll post it when its done. Oh, the binding….well, I think that is going to be a solid black. That should pop it off the new sofa.