Tuesday, November 13, 2012

And what did I buy?

I’m so glad you asked.
IMG_4518  I bought these border fabrics for my Christmas quilt in Fonthill, along with all of this. (I told you last week I had fibbed.) The fabrics are for a table runnerIMG_4519 that will be given to someone, some year. The thread is for the Christmas quilt and the backing was purchased cause I liked the fabric.  A very big possibility it will go on the back of this quilt.  Then and again that could be another fib!!
I have changed my mind 75 times on what to give the girls in doc’s office. I’m back to the original  idea. Tea towelsIMG_4520 and I found them in St. Catharines. I bought two patterns there too. One for embroidery and one a give and take applique. After I’m finished playing catch up in the sewing room, I’ll show you what give and take is.
This is my purchase from Stitch in Jordan. The pattern is mice pincushion but mine will never have a pin placed in it. I was talking to CharleenIMG_4521  and said……wouldn’t they be cute in Christmas fabrics. Christmas mice…….I have a few of them.
We have another trip planned……the next time its Waterford and Ancaster.  Then I guess we’ll wait until the spring when we know the weather won’t be so bad. 

Search This Blog